The Fellowship Presbyterian MISSIONS MINISTRY serves hundreds of the most needy in our local community. The flagship program is our Bread Delivery Campaign. We gather generous amounts of baked goods from local grocery stores twice a week and deliver to the regenerative agencies in the surrounding area. Our outreach touches the most vulnerable people in Pickens and Gilmer Counties. Our Bread Delivery gives us a deep insight into these agencies and allows us to be of service in many other ways.
Local agencies supported through donations and volunteer service:
- Timothy House
- Ruth House
- Hope House
- Isaiah House (Ellijay)
- Promised Land (Ellijay)
- Joy House
Community Service Agencies:
- Boys’ & Girls’ Club
- Senior Center
- Public Housing
- Thrift Store
- Good Samaritan
- N GA Pregnancy Center
- GA Mountain Hospice
Our Missions Ministry supports a number of global organizations spreading the Word of God.
- Wycliff Bible Translators. Marianne Harvey, whom we support, works extensively bringing the Gospel to the natives in N. Africa in their own language.
- The Egyptian Initiative provides funding to reestablish Christian churches in Egypt.
- One Cross to One Person was conceived and created by two of our members whose vision is to place one cross into the hands, hearts, and homes of as many people as possible in America and across the world. View our video below.
- Operation Christmas Child is a Franklin Graham initiative to provide gifts and Christian support to millions of the world’s neediest children.
- Shallow Wells Program provides funding to dig wells in areas that don’t have running water.